Become a retail pricing expert. Discover best practices in pricing and competitive monitoring from 360pi price intelligence experts and industry thought leaders.
Success Story: Ace Hardware
Ace Hardware was searching for a
new price intelligence solution vendor to help them improve the
poor accuracy of their competitive pricing results, and enable
their individual store owners to make smarter price
Read this case study to discover how 360pi helped Ace
- Increase their product matches
by over 300%
- Provide near-real-time competitive pricing data for their 80+
- Improve the pricing recommendations by their price optimization
solution, IBM DemandTec
Download the case study today.
Fueling the Retail Pricing Engine of the Future
This on-demand webinar provides merchandising best practices and
unveils the powerful combination created by IBM DemandTec and
In this webinar, Ace Hardware reveals how they increase sales
and margins with real-time insights into competitors' prices and
assortment. You'll learn about:
- Leveling the playing field with the modern day
- Competing with Amazon and their dynamic pricing
- Maximizing sales, margins and revenue with smarter
- How analytics based on consumer demand and real-time
competitive pricing data takes pricing to the next
The future of pricing is
here. View the webinar now.
Love: An In-Depth Look at Retail Pricing Practices
RSR's annual pricing benchmark is the go-to resource for retailers
who want to know how their pricing strategies and tactics compare
to their peers. Over 100+ retailers participated in the sixth
Just some of the key findings from this year's study
- Retailers continue to increase the number of
price changes sent to stores
- Retailers have accepted
showrooming and are learning to live with
- The top technologies currently
being evaluating, including price intelligence
Download and read the report and discover the rest of the
key findings and how your pricing and promotion strategies measure
up to your competition's.
How Retailers Use Price Intelligence to Respond to Omni
As part of the 2013 annual benchmark survey on retail pricing
practices, RSR Research investigated the use of competitive pricing
data in the industry. Not surprisingly, 60% of respondents, across
all retail segments, believe that pricing data is a very valuable
componenet of their pricing strategies.
Tools and techniques used to gather this data vary widely
however, and as such, interest in automated solutions is clearly on
Download the report now.
How Omni Channel Retailing has Transformed Price
Like every other aspect of retail, pricing is being transformed by
omni-channel retailing, and no where is this more apparent than in
the changing role of competitive price monitoring. What was once a
manual exercise, is now a sophisticated price intelligence
This report highlights the fact that consumer electronics (CE)
was the first category to discover and respond to this new
requirement as shopping for CE products shifted more and more
online. However, other product categories are not far
Download the report now.
Tough Love: An In Depth Look at Retail Pricing
RSR's sixth annual retail pricing survey is one of the most
anticipated benchmarks of the year. It's an opportunity for
retailers to get answers to their burning pricing questions and
measure themselves against hundreds of other retailers who
participated. This webinar explores the results of this pricing
study to uncover new ways retailers can improve their pricing
Some key areas of focus are:
- Promotions: the Good, the Bad & the Ugly
- Showrooming: how retailers report seeing it, and how the
winners are reacting
- Overcoming organizational barriers to implement more effective
- Technology enablers: what are the latest technologies that
retailers are looking at to help them price to win
- Price Intelligence: discover why 42% of retailers claim to be
evaluating this technology to make smarter, more profitable pricing
Watch the webinar today.
Competitive Pricing Report
See how 10 North American retailers priced and promoted a
Samsung 55" LED TV in Q4 of 2012 in our Competitive Pricing Report.
Download the report and discover:
- Amazon consistently outprices competition over the entire
- Black Friday week showed the biggest price drops of the
- Price volatility in Consumer Electronics remains high
- Canadian retailers charge premiums for the same products
Download the report today!
Reinvent Your Pricing: 3 New Year's Resolutions Every Retailer
This webinar outlines how retailers can improve their pricing
initiatives to win over customers, improve returns and tackle lost
market share. View the webinar and discover:
- Forrester Research on the current state of retail pricing
- MAP & UPP - What you need to know
- Showrooming - is it really a silent killer?
- The initiatives Sears Canada implemented to embrace price
- Pricing ownership - how to setup for success
- Price Intelligence: The quick, easy way to improve your
Watch the webinar today!
Why Amazon Matters Now More Than Ever
This report explores the drivers of Amazon's top and bottom line
growth to date, how it has managed to achieve success and what that
success means for retailers, where the firms is vulnerable, how
other retailers can effectively coexist in this new retail
environment, and the strategic lessons other businesses can learn
Read the report today to find out how Amazon uses price
intelligence, and how it enables them to automatically monitor
prices and dynamically make price changes to win.
What sets 360pi apart?
This whitepaper examines the factors that set 360pi apart from
its competition in the retail price intelligence and competitive
price monitoring market.
Specifically it covers:
- Industry-leading accuracy guarantees
- Patent-pending algorithms
- Big data capabilities
- 100% automation
Discover the reason why 2 of the top 3 consumer electronic
retailers in North America chose 360pi as their price intelligence
Intelligence Buyer's Guide: 12 Questions Retailers Don't Ask... But
This whitepaper is designed to help retailers choose the
best price intelligence provider.
It outlines 12 Questions that retailers should ask, but often
don't, in order to do a proper evaluation of the solution vendors
or augment their RFP.
Download this whitepaper today for a full evaluation checklist
to avoid a disappointing and costly development.
Winners' Guide to Price Leadership
whitepaper unveils RSR Research's 'Virtuous Pricing Cycle' and 4
steps to success:
Objectives: Watch Outs
that Matter: Our Retail Respondents Speak
Keeping it Simple
Understanding Responses of Customers and Competitors
if your pricing strategy is on the right track, or if it could
benefit from some changes. Read the whitepaper
Approaches to Price
Intelligence: What's the best way to monitor your competitors
If you are asking yourself any one of the following questions,
you should definitely read this paper:
- Should I build a solution in-house or buy an outsourced
- Can I hire a team to do this manually?
- How can I integrate price intelligence with my price
- Can a single price intelligence vendor effectively extrat data
from all of my product categories?
Ultimately, if you want to get a clear view into your
competitors' prices and do it as quickly and cost effectively as
possible, read this whitepaper now.
|5 Ways to Win
the Price Sensitive Consumer
Listen to Nikki Baird from RSR Research, Best Buy's Tony
Tomanek, and price intelligence experts from 360pi in this
educational webinar and discover:
- 5 ways to win the price sensitive consumer
- How a leading retailer uses price optimization
- Why price intelligence is a retailer's silver bullet to
|In today's hyper-competitive retail environment, retailers need
to find new and innovative ways to win consumers. In this
whitepaper, you will discover:
- 5 pricing best practices amongst price intelligent
- A comparison between retailers using price intelligence vs.
those who are not
- How to overcome consumer price sensitivity - without racing to
- How to run better promotions and decrease channel conflict
A common misconception is that using price intelligence results
in a price war or a race to the bottom on price. This whitepaper
sets out to dispel this myth and uncover the secrets to how
retailers can accomplish the following with price intelligence:
- Increase margins and sales
- Win price negotiations with manufacturers
- Optimize prices for private label, brand-exclusive
- Improve customer loyalty and trust
- Run more profitable and effective promotions
Effectively leverage price intelligence and beat your major
competitors. Read 5 Price Intelligence Secrets Revealed.
360price is a complete retail price intelligence solution that
allows retailers complete access to their competitors' prices. It
has industry-leading match and accuracy rates, which means more
pricing data that you can rely on to make the best pricing
decisions for increased revenue and margin. Download the data sheet
to find out more 360price features.
|360comparables is a complete competitive price intelligence
solution for similar or comparable products. It gives retailers
full visibility into how their competitors are pricing products, in
the same way that customers view it - by comparing not only
identical products, but also products that have similar featurs and
capabilities. This allows them to make far more optimal pricing
decisions. Download the data sheet now to find out more.